1. They’re Passionate!
Maybe it’s the fact that artists are always looking to be inspired or share in the beauty of everyday life — but as long as you’re with a creative type, you’ll never again have to worry about a relationship that lacks passion, brightness or love. Artists are brimming with these awesome traits.
2. They’re Smartclient issues to fixing an art piece gone terribly wrong. If you’re dating an artist, you can be pretty sure you aren’t dating a dummy.
3. You’ll Inspire Them and See Your Own Reflection in Their Work
Of course we kid — except maybe some of you have received such a treasure. Lucky you. The point is, artists are always looking for their next muse. Hopefully your relationship sends your other half filling blank canvases with reflections of you or better yet, how you make them feel.
4. They Make Their Own Hours
At the same time, an artist’s schedule can leave you with plenty of alone time while they’re toiling away in the studio. Not everyone wants to cuddle with his or her sweetie 24/7. For people who like a little alone time to read a novel, hang out with friends or work on your own art projects, dating an artist can be a good way to have your cake and eat it, too.
5. They Have Great Stories
While some of those situations may be tough on the artist you’re dating, they can lead to some pretty entertaining stories for you. Be a listening ear and help them laugh off the tougher stuff.
6. They’re a Great Pictionary Partner
Prepare to make all your friends jealous because with an artist by your side, you’re set to dominate.
Whether you’re drawing Humpty-Dumpty, a tree house or Meryl Streep, your partner’s superior illustration skills will make Pictionary way less cryptic and infinitely more fun — although we can’t promise your friends will feel the same. Aw, we almost feel sorry for them…
7. You Might Get to See the Worlda traveling artist?
Their nomadic lifestyle could give you the opportunity to travel, see, and live in new cities. Life on the road isn’t always easy, but for the right person, this could be a dream come true. Some people would give anything to get out and see the world with someone they love!
8. Their Creativity Usually Extends
Beyond the Canvas
9. They’ve Got Mad SkillsIt’s so important to notice the talents, gifts and genius of your significant other. Not many of us can pick up a pencil, paintbrush or Wacom pen and create awe-inspiring work. He or she is incredibly gifted and that’s super sexy. Make time to appreciate their abilities, compliment them and support them in growing their passions and skills. We bet they do the same for you — that’s how it works!
10. Artists Rock!
They‘re amazing! Becoming an artistic professional is no easy task and these individuals have persevered through thick and thin — and probably still are! You can feel good knowing that the artist you’re dating is creating a lot of happiness in this world just by doing what they do – even when they aren’t with you!